With regards to making content for your WordPress site, you have the choice to pick between making either a post or page. Both have their particular uses and can add exceptionally unique components to your site.
A WordPress post is the thing that makes up the blog part of your webpage.
- These are by and large news or educational updates about a specific theme or idea.
- Posts are recorded backward sequential request and can be labelled, ordered and even chronicled on your site.
- WordPress posts are what make up the RSS substance of your WordPress blog. Along these lines, when somebody subscribes to your RSS channel, your posts will be the substance that is conveyed to them.
- Think about the posts at the news part of your site. They’re dynamic and always showing signs of change the substance your end clients sees.
WordPress Pages are like posts in that they have a title and body content, yet they are diverse in light of the fact that:
- They are for the most part held for static substance or data.
- Cases of this would be an About Me or Contact Us page.
- Pages are not recorded by date and can’t be sorted or labeled like WordPress posts,
- Pages can have a chain of importance, which implies you can settle pages under different pages by making one the “Parent” of alternate, along these lines making a gathering of pages.
- Because of their static nature, pages are excluded in RSS channels and won’t have date or time distributing